Welcome to the Portland Classic
Presented by Cambia Health Solutions
We are the longest-running non-major tournament on the LPGA Tour. Since the first Portland Classic in 1972, the event has been owned and operated by Tournament Golf Foundation, a 501(c)(3)volunteer organization dedicated to presenting world-class golf while benefiting local children’s charities. Over its 43 years, the tournament has generated more than $17 million for Oregon charities. With a purse of $1.3 million and traditionally one of the strongest fields on tour, this event is truly a favorite of players from around the world. With new sponsor Cambia Health Solutions, the event has a renewed focus on the Portland community.
The 2014 Portland Classic presented by Cambia is proud to announce The ESCO Charity Drive.
The Portland Classic offers our corporate partners a variety of sponsorship opportunities.
The success of the Portland Classic depends on the commitment of a small army of volunteers made up of people just like you.
- Portland Classic Amateur Open is Under Way
- English Phenom Charley Hull Accepts Invitation to Portland Classic Presented by Cambia Health Solutions
- Portland Classic Amateur Open Will Provide Guaranteed Spot in LPGA Tournament to Winner
- about 7 hours ago9 years, 8 different winners. Thanks @hondalpgath! http://t.co/iW3ynFzbQ4
- about 8 hours agoCongrats to @Lko424 on her win at the ISPS Handa New Zealand Open! #ThisGirlIsOnFire More: http://t.co/2sV2WkU1up http://t.co/42ShEMdieI
- about 8 hours agoIn the Winner's Circle with Amy Yang @hondalpgath http://t.co/YZt71EUPW5