Welcome to the Portland Classic
Presented by Cambia Health Solutions
We are the longest-running non-major tournament on the LPGA Tour. Since the first Portland Classic in 1972, the event has been owned and operated by Tournament Golf Foundation, a 501(c)(3)volunteer organization dedicated to presenting world-class golf while benefiting local children’s charities. Over its 43 years, the tournament has generated more than $17 million for Oregon charities. With a purse of $1.3 million and traditionally one of the strongest fields on tour, this event is truly a favorite of players from around the world. With new sponsor Cambia Health Solutions, the event has a renewed focus on the Portland community.
The 2015 Portland Classic presented by Cambia is proud to announce The ESCO Charity Drive.
The Portland Classic offers our corporate partners a variety of sponsorship opportunities.
The success of the Portland Classic depends on the commitment of a small army of volunteers made up of people just like you.
- Portland Classic Volunteer Registration Open
- Tom Maletis Presented 2014 LPGA Patty Berg Award
- Austin Ernst wins 2014 Portland Classic
- about 6 hours agoMirim Lee makes birdie on No. 9 to join Kerr and Ko at the top @LPGAKiaClassic
- about 6 hours agoRT @ROAD2LPGA: .@TheSueKim WINS the 'Trophy of Oranges' at @FloridasNatural CC and moves to No. 1 on @volvikUSA Race for @LPGA Card. http:/…
- about 6 hours ago.@LPGAKiaClassic Update: Kerr birdies No. 9 to tie Ko at the top at -17. #BarnBurner